Eligibility criteria for lifts in multi-family apartment buildings financed under the REECL Programme
Lifts for multi-family apartment buildings, which are in accordance with:
- Directive 2014/33/EC introduced by the Ordinance on the essential requirements and conformity assessment of lifts and their safety devices – SG. 23 of 25/03/2016, effective from 20/04/2016 Adopted by Decree № 47 of 03.15.2016.
- Standards EN 81-1:1998 + A3:2010 and EN 81-20/50 (at commissioning by 09.01.2017)
- Standard EN 81-20 / 50 (at commissioning after 01/09/2017)
Еnergy characteristics determined by standard VDI 4707:
- Specific travel demand: ≤ 1,2 mWh/kgm (Class “B” or “A” according to VDI 4707)
- Standby demand: ≤ 100 W, (Class “B” or “A” according to VDI 4707)
Lifts must have energy labels in accordance with VDI 4707.
CE Marking or Certificates of conformity issues by accredited institution in EU.
When conformity is certified by an Accredited Institution, the vendor must submit all drawings, bill of materials, and other pertinent product specifications, on the basis of which the Institution has issued its certification report.