How to Apply
How to apply for a REECL loan
The key steps of applying for a REECL Sub-loan are listed below:
- Select B+ or A energy rating for your home in construction or Eligible Technologies from the following webpage: http://reecl.org/en/eligible-technologies/.
- Decide on the company that will supply and install the technology. A list of Eligible Installers can be found on http://reecl.org/en/eligible-installers/. The Eligible Installers can provide advice, quotations, technical specifications and drawings of your home improvements.
- Choose a Participating Financial Institution. See the list of banks taking part in the REECL Programme on:
- Contact your chosen bank for more details about the latest REECL Sub-loans terms and conditions and further information about the Sub-loan application process.
- Once you have chosen the bank, home improvements and installer, visit any bank branch to apply for a REECL Sub-loan.
- Discuss your home improvement project with a Sub-loan adviser and choose the most suitable REECL Sub-loan product.
- Fill in the REECL Sub-loan Application Form.
- Within a short period of time, you will receive an answer from the bank regarding your application.
- Visit the bank branch to sign the REECL Sub-loan agreement, if your project is eligible for financing.
- After completing your home improvement project, financed with a REECL Sub-loan, visit your bank branch to submit the Investment Incentive Application Form supported by the required documentation. The Application Form must be lodged within 4 months from the date of Sub-loan signing or as specified in your Sub-loan agreement.
- Receive the Investment Incentive payment, subject to successful desk or site verification by a REECL Administrative Officer.
To learn more about the benefits of energy efficiency home improvements,
please visit http://reecl.org/en/save-energy/.
For further information about the REECL loans and incentive grants,
please contact the REECL help line on 0882 511 760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.